Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day Mo'F*ckin' THIRTY Bitches!

Weight: 84.4kg

Finally back down to my lowest weight in years, so thats a nice feeling. Hopefully today served as one last push to really drive me under that, but we wont know that until the morning, so for now I shall bask in the glory of being back down to that.

Not much to add today, tomorrow will be a post of reflection and will include my final weigh in, so thats probably going to be the long winded boring post. For tonight I have the gym, have had yet another stir fry, and will await anxiously tomorrows result.

Stoked to have made it, but still looking forward at how far I have to go before people start mistaking me for The Situation. Tune in tomorrow for a full recap (if you can be bothered).

FUCKIN' BOO-YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment