Friday 3 August 2012

Day Twenty Six- Almost There, Still a Gump

Weight: 84.4kg

Still moving in the right direction... Still a ways to go, so must keep working!

Bit of a story for you; just so you all know how incredibly cool and coordinated I am. So I'm at the gym last night, being a general skuxx, when it occurs to me; things are getting  little easy on the cardio side of life. I figure the best way to fix this is to up the incline on the treadmill, thus not only making me a sweaty, sweaty boy, but also improving my skills as a billygoat.

ANYWAY, after my first treadmill session, some weights, and a bit of a bike, I'm ready for the decond round with Captain Treadmill. On I get, all sweaty and meat axe looking and away I go. Full steam ahead, and rather tired, I'm focussing pretty hard on what I'm doing/the sweet LCD screen on the treadmill. Unfortunately, it turns out I'm focusing a little too hard and fail to notice my shoe lace has come undone.

Long story semi short; I stand on my lace, knees lock up, slam down on my elbows/knees and drag my iphone to the floor in the process. Not only do I bail, but ofcourse the machine is still going full tit, so before I know it, I've been fed straight off the back, only to sit there like a dumbass looking up at the girl on the machine next to me. She was kind enough to shoot me a look of pity and condescention before returning to her work out though, so I think we may be best friends.

Hope my pain entertained you all; I must now gym again. Hopefully more successfully than last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment