Monday 6 August 2012

Day Twenty Nine- Sushi can suck my diddle.

Weight: 84.6
Loss For The Week: 0.4kg
Total Loss: 8.5kg

GOD DAMN IT! I'm blaming sushi for this stagnation! Come on, man. I work out, I eat well, and somehow go nowhere? Carbs are not my friend. That has to be it... Either that or I'm getting muscly as and I am just unaware of it... I don't feel muscly though...
Not really that upset though, it's a long, hard road to skuxxdom, and noone ever reaches the end without s trial or two. Luckily I assume everything is sorted out Alex The Kid style, and I'll paper-scissors-rock my way right through this b*tch!

Last day of this trial tomorrow ladies and gents! I do have to apologise to all my 50 Shades readers out there (Read: women), as I realise my weekly picture update if probably a highlight of your week, but I swear I'll throw a pic or two up on wednesday when I recap this b*tch! In the mean time, I'm going to go eat my hand to try and get some last minute progress before tomorrow... Wait, that wont work... Damn.



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe this is all going to end soon! What will I READ!!
    I am so proud of you, seriously Kyle, you've done something that only few people can say they have done. I get it about the whole stagnation thing too, I have come to this point in my studies where I would rather eat wasps than listen to another lecture or sit that damn exam I have coming up this weekend, but we have to press on through brother, dont we?
    Love your work Kyle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ngaw thanks man! I've really enjoyed writing these so it's a bit of a bittersweet feeling bringing it to a close. UGH studies, I've been getting involved with this semester lately and I'm feeling EXACTLY the same! why wont anyone give me a degree based on my skills in the bedroom? (sleeping in, making huts in the blankets, etc.) We do have to fight the good fight though... Hopefully we will go down in legend for our efforts.

      SO glad your blog lives on, this way I can live vicariously through you as well as having some top notch reading material!

      Delete