Saturday 4 August 2012

Day Twenty Seven- What. The. F*ck

Weight: 85.1

How the f*ck did that happen? Definately not the way I wanted to be winding down this month. I can only assume overnight I have grown some kind of 700 gram cancerous tumor or something, because I am F*CKED if I know how else that happened. Still, back to the ol' grindstone to try and close out the month in style. Tomorrow is another day, after all.

Rest day tonight, so instead of exercising I think I'll spend the night watching other people be athletic. Sounds like a fair trade to me. I am, however, unsure what to do tomorrow. I would like to do something amazingly active to try and drive some last minute progress, but I am definately a wee bit tired so a proper rest could be better in the long run. To be fair, I think i'll try and 50/50 it and have a fairly out and about kind of day, but without really achieving anything just to make it feel that little bit lazier.

Cheifs are on, so I must bid you all farewell. Not many more of these now, so savour them while they last, or clench your teeth and grit it out for three more days depending on your feelings on the matter; either way, it's almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment