Thursday 23 August 2012

Progress Report #1

Weight: 82.7kg
Overall Loss: 10.4kg

Hey there!

So it'd been a while since I posted anything on how I was going, and given my track record you could all have been forgiven for assuming that I had regressed into some sort of white, pastey Jaba The Hutt.
Luckily, this is not the case. I have gone back to semi normal-ness I suppose. I've had a big night out on the town (another story) in the rei, where I hung out for a few days. I managed to get out and go for a run while up there as there was no gym readily available, and my eating remained fairly good, but I did indulge a little in the drunk/hungover stage of the weekend, which left me with a little ground to make up when I got back.

Essentially, when I left Auckland I clocked in at 83.3kg. Upon my return I had boosted all the way back to 85. Holy shit, I literally almost dropped a bomb in my jocks right there on the scales. Luckily, a bit of hard work this week and some healthy eating has bought me back down to my new low as you see above. Thank sweet baby jesus, this would have been a much more awkward update had that not been the case.

Still a ways to go, I can't really remember whether I specified this earlier, but my goal weight at the moment is 80kg. Not too far to go now, right? Wrong. Damn.
Basically, I want to be a jacked to f*ck 80. None of this residual beer gut, just washboard shit that 1820's women dream of having in their washhouse. THAT, is going to take some work. I've reached out to a couple of people who have been AMAZING with information and suggestions on how to proceed from here, and I'm starting to form a game plan for achieving my goal, so I'll update again from time to time as things of interest/importance occur so everyone is on the same page.

Hope this sh*t still interests you, atleast it wont be clogging up your news feed as much as in the past.

Keep it real yo!

P.S. I realise I forgot to post a picture of my sweet gift to myself, so will post that as it's own post as soon as I can be bothered going down stairs to get my phone/camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment