Wednesday 1 August 2012

Day Twenty Four- It's Rest Day, Rest Day, Got to Get Down on Rest Day

Weight: 85.1kg

Well atleast it's movement in the right direction I guess... it would still have been nice to have smashed into the 84's today, but hopefully that will now be reserved for tomorrow, despite a gymless night. Fingers/penises crossed!

I appologise once again for this being a tad later than usual; I see a fair few of you were able to view it last night despite only having bloody knubs to type with as a result of your burrowing for sweet blogginess. I swear I'm trying to get them out on time, but these god damn olympics are just so damned distracting!

Under a week to go now, time for a real push towards the finish! Aparently that's what kiwi rowers do; they sort of take their time for the first while and then play a real good game of catch up right at the end just to really demoralise their oposition... Too bad I started strong and seem to be slowing... Maybe it's time to unscrew the lightbulbs and hit the old P-Train? I hear that gets you thin REAL quick, and gives you that gaunt face I've always wanted...

No comments:

Post a Comment