Thursday 2 August 2012

Day Twenty Five- Breakthrough! Huzzah!

Weight: 84.7kg

Finally! F*ck sakes that took longer than I would have liked! Now to continue the march again tomorrow... I suppose gym will be an order, in addition to what can only be described as the most active day of work today ever in my life ever. Hopefully, this combination will result in rippling abs. Probably not though.

So I promised myself I would buy myself a gift if I could manage this month. I was going to wait until after the month was up, but EXACTLY what I wanted as reduced to sh*t today so I purchased it like a boss. I will refrain from using it until I am done... Maybe. Once the month is up I'll throw up a picture so you can all marvel at my pimp reward.

Gym time, 5 days left, HOO-RAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment