Saturday 21 July 2012

Day Thirteen- Another Weekend up in my Grill

Weight: 87.1kg

More movement in the right direction. I swear if I smash the 86's tomorrow I'll crack a serious amount of trouser lumber. This probably wont happen due to my lack of gym and a fairly relaxed day at work, but we'll try for it regardless. Hopefully I can avoid to little bit of regression last weekend brought with it, and continue my march toward skuxxdom, only time will tell.

This weekend presents itself SO much more amicably than the last. Instead of being all up in my face, taunting me, reminding me how much I appreciate drunk happenings, it presents me with a lovely break from the trial of being a working menz day in, day out. I'm more excited about gaming and doing something activity related tomorrow than I would have been had drinking been on the cards. That can't be right, can it?

Anyway, warriors are on and they are sucking. Tune in next time for more pointless ramblings and whining about sweet, sweet problems of the first world variety!


No comments:

Post a Comment