Tuesday 17 July 2012

Day Nine- Back to Being a Working Menz

Weight: 89.7

God damn it, up another .2kg. WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON?!

I kid, I kid. A weekend of sitting around the house and minimal gyming can be expected to slow progress. Back to work today though which meant walking around all day like the stellar sales individual I am, taking stuff to people's cars, and generally being an active dude.
Also, gym to come tonight so that should help get this train back on the fitness tracks.

Also of note, since I began this just over a week ago, I've saved so much money, I may just have to take it all out of the bank on my return to a night on the town, climb the rafters, and make it rain rapper style. But only if I take it out in dollar coins. Actually, I don't think that's the best idea. The point is, not buying delicious takeaways all the time could make me a billionare by christmas, and I could really do with being a billionare.

Gym time! (right after Geordie Shore)

No comments:

Post a Comment