Sunday 15 July 2012

Day Seven- Survived The Weekend!

Weight: 88.8

Sooooo for the first 20 mins or so yesterdays post was reading the wrong weight... Plus side; I've continued in the right direction (all be it at a slower rate), the down side; I'm not quite as far along as anyone who may have caught it that quickly would have thought. Sorry peeps!

So made it through the weekend without getting pantsless drunk because I'm a boss. Even pretty glad, as it turns out last night was rather drama related. As a result, I woke up this morning while the sun was still up, had a productive day of washing and gaming, and am now about to venture off for another delightful gym related adventure.
On another positive note, I managed to remember to defrost some chicken for dinner, so I FINALLY managed to injest something that doesn't grow out of the dirt. I can only assume the extra protein will result in my body transforming into a muscular, hulking mass come morning, but I'll take dropping a few more grams and not having to shave due to having mondays off work.

Anywho, bit of a heads up for y'all; tomorrows post may be a little longer as I'll try review the first week of being the healthiest dude alive. It will also have pictures, which I'm sure those of you who enjoy the musings of Hugh Hefner will enjoy. Not because I'll be naked, but because you wont have to read as much. I can be naked if you want, but I'll leave that to public demand.

Chur!

No comments:

Post a Comment