Thursday 26 July 2012

Day Eighteen- Gym Class Hero Up in Hur!

Weight: 86.2kg

So, SO close! I'm telling you right now, when I hit the 85's I'll be sporting wood all up in this b*tch.

Back to gyming tonight which should be super pimp. My question is, at what stage do I increase my weight work and level out my cardio? I'm all for being a much smaller man-dime, but I dont want to lose to girls at manly things like arm wrestles and trucks.
Also, how is my alcohol tollerance going to be after all this? Not only have I taken a full months hiatus from being fun, but I'm pretty sure being a smaller boy is going to result in a reduced number of beverages per pantsless night.

I am genuinly concerned about this! I have few skills in this world, and being fun at parties was one of my better ones. Am I doomed to a life of weakness when it comes to drinking? I... I don't know... Atleast my first night back on the fermented dragon should be interesting...


No comments:

Post a Comment