Thursday 12 July 2012

Day Four- It's Not All Hunger And Moping

Weight: 91.1

Firstly, I'm a little unsure about the weight figures so far. I'm guessing they're dropping fairly quickly because I went on a Super Size Me-esque binge the weekend before I began this (like a real winner), and am now readjusting to normal food consumption. That, or I'm weighing myself in the morning when it's cold and my willy is smaller. That could be it.

ANYWEIGH (see what I did there?), I definately love takeaways. I'm guessing I made that pretty clear in the bitch sesh from yesterday, but you know what else is f*cking dericious? F*cking pears. I was sceptical, but that sh*t is LOVELY. Potentially the best fruit, outside of melon related objects, obviously. (No inuendo intended).
Also, cooking isn't as horrible as I remember. Admittedly, I've only been making stir frys, which most one armed, near sighted children could handle, but I could pretty much live off the deliciousness they provide my tummy with.


Gym time now, didn't go last night as I managed to hurt my ankle in boss related fashion on tuesday night so I'll pump iron Arnie style tonight.

Chur!

No comments:

Post a Comment