Wednesday 11 July 2012

Day Three- Know Your Enemy

Weight: 92.3

So it was the first gym sesh under the new regime last night, and I realised something: Sh*t is going to be alot harder this month if my troll brain refuses to co-operate. Pretty much forgot everything I could possibly need for a productive workout, and then hurt both my ankle and elbow while working out. What a winner, right?

The thing is, there are very few things I genuinely love in this life, but it seems every, single one of them is contradictory to what I'm trying to achieve here.

You want an example? I'll give you an example; You know what's delicious? McDonalds. And KFC. And Burger King. You know what none of those things are? Healthy. Yet there they are, being all delicious and easy. Shot, America, this one is all on you, you lazy bastards. I'll stick to my stir fry and fruit like a bawse thank you.

What's warmer, more comfortable, and (once again) easier than getting up early for breakfast? Lying in bed until the absolute last minute and then bitching about having to wait until work for cereal. This one can probably be attributed to Winter being a cold, heartless harlot, but hating winter doesn't warm my god damn nipples.

UGH, anyway, enough whining. Troll brain will come on board eventually, good things take time. Unlike things that arent good for you. Which take far less time. And are delicious. And easier. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment