Friday 27 July 2012

Day Nineteen- Crunch Time

Weight: 85.9kg

You see that number up there? The one that starts with 8, and is followed by a 5? It's causing boners all over the show. Just that skuxx. Still heeeeaaaaaps to go, but so close to a sweet, sweet milestone that shit's getting a little exciting.
So I added crunches to my workout regime last night. Let me tell you, worst idea ever. The human body is not a deck chair, and thus is not supposed to fold in that manner. My abdominals will tell you this.

Also, I wish they were called abominables. 

Off to see my boi (Yeah, I spell like a 13 year old girl, wanna fight about it?) Batman tonight. Word on the street is it's 3 hours of some rich dude in bondage gear beating up bad guys. Usually the only cinemas showing that sort of sh*t are located out the back of erotica stores all over K Road.
I am, however, a little upset. You know what makes a good movie? Action? Hilarity? No. The answer is popcorn.
Popcorn is delicious, and a key part of the movie going experience, yet just oh so bad for my decreasing tum tum. Fuck you, nature. Why must all delicious things be so bad for me? Boys just want to have fu-un!

No comments:

Post a Comment