Saturday 28 July 2012

Day Twenty- He Stumbles...

Weight: 86.4kg

A minor slip up, yes, but luckily instead of being a whiney b*tch about it, my mentality at the moment is all "THIS. IS. SPARTA!" as far as weight loss is concerned, so instead I view this result as a declaration of war on behalf of nature. And the Germans... but we'll start with nature, the Germans have it rough enough.

A town trip tonight sounded absolutely sensational to be honest, and it took all the self control I could muster (along with the hideously cold weather) to keep me in doors. A hard day at the office will do that to you, but hopefully it was also an active day and thus tomorrows result will have a brother back on track and attempting to rap the lyrics to "Who Gon' Stop Me?"

Late gym after the warriors tonight seeing as Batman had my attention last night, so I'll be going guns a-blazing to get this love boat back on course. HOO-RAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment