Wednesday 18 July 2012

Day Ten- Back on Track

Weight: 88.2kg

FINALLY! Turns out doing physical activities does wonders for burning calories. Now all I have to do is keep being an active individual, and I'll be jacked to f*ck in no time.



Perhaps I should take up a weekend sport to avoid being a crazy cat lady (sans vagina, ofcourse) every weekend. Surely healthy people don't just hide inside all weekend because they aren't out spending their hard earned moneys (thats right, plural) on booze and door charges. The thing is, I have no interest in climbing rocks or walking pansy ass bush tracks. Aren't there sweet social sports teams or something? Maybe I should look into this.

OR, I could just spend all day at the gym striking up conversations with muscular indians? I have always wanted to be part of that popular group, all huddled around the weights for hours on end, flexing their indian biceps and complimenting each other on their physique.

^^ All of that, sarcasm. Just so we are clear. I have no interest in being a muscular indian. I hate that text doesn't convey sarcasm so, SO much. I'm glad we cleared that up. Choice.

Also, turns out that sounded like a wee bit of a racist rant. It was not. My issue is with the flexing and the general conduct of said indians; not so much that they are indian in the first place. Thats just how the situation happens to have played out. Leave me alone, man!

No comments:

Post a Comment