Friday 20 July 2012

Day Twelve- Still Motivated

Weight: 87.8kg

YUS! I had been so keen to break into the 87's, I may or may not have become aroused in the pants region when it showed up on the scales this morning. Is that wierd? Nah, it's not, f*ck you.

Progress is great for a couple of reasons; obviously it's pimp because it's another step towards being a skuxx dripping in money and hoes, but more importantly, it keeps you focused and motivated. It's pretty easy to become disenchanted with the whole thing when you're not getting anywhere, but when your moving forward, even if it is in tiny baby cat steps, you want to keep going so the progress doesn't dry up.

No gym tonight; have been every night this week, and I sort of feel like my body would appreciate a bit of a break. Especially since im still nursing a sore elbow I havn't taken to time to rest and heal yet (Because I'm manly as like Rambo with less guns and better head bands). Also, I realise that pretty much directly contradicts what I just said above about being motivated, but I heard somewhere you're not meant to gym every night of the week otherwise your body has no time to recover. Plus I'm le tired.

Note: I am writing this while The Voice is on TV in the same room. I would like to make it clear that Delta Goodram (Haha, good ram. See what I did there?) looks heaps like a giant praying mantis. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment