Monday 30 July 2012

Day Twenty Two- Running Out of Time

Manliest dude you have ever seen... on a blog written by me...


Weight: 85.0kg
Loss For The Week: 1.6kg
Overall Loss: 8.1kg




Yayuh!  Now if I can just keep it up over the final stretch, shit should start to look pretty impressive by the end of the month.

A pretty sedentry day today is probably going to result in a gain, which is sad news. I did go balls out at the gym, so hopefully that will have counteracted my laziness atleast a smidge. Smidge? Ugh, that word sucks.

Only eight days left now, and I'm starting to worry about how much I am going to be able to achieve in that short space of time. I would still like to be even more man dime related, but I don't think I'll quite be where I would like to be by then. Not that I had ever expected to turn things around THAT dramatically in a month, but the more mediocre success I have, the more I want. I may have a gambling addiction?
Gyming early in the evening is way more boss than going at like 10.30 every god damn night. I think it's about time I started taking my gear to work and going on my way home, that way I wont have to go to bed absolutely smashed every night, and I will have way more time for activities due to the reduced travel time. SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment