Monday 16 July 2012

Day Eight- A Week in Review

Post Gym Kyle being a skuxx of the delux variety
Weight: 89.5
Loss For The Week: 3.6kg

Alright, before we panic, I have a couple of theories regarding this turn around in progression. Firstly, I weighed myself a little later today as I had the day off, thus it was warmer... So my cold vs willy theory is still intact. Secondly. the manly beard I'm sporting is one day manlier than last week, and thats gotta weigh like 3kg.
Seriously though, the day was spent sitting around playing xbox, and while my eating was still pretty good, I had more carbs than usual yesterday, and didn't quite get my six meals. On top of all that, I had been expecting things to flatten out sometime soon, so no surprises really.

Moving right along, overall I'm fairly happy with the way this first week went. Despite my incessent bitching, it wasn't as hard as I had thought to avoid deep fried objects and turn down a night in the mighty AK. It's still a drop for the week, so thats nice.
It would be nice if my god damn gym wasn't packed when I wanted to go today, so I could have pumped some more iron and had rippling biceps for you all to marvel at, but alas.

Also of benefit, and believe me, this is probably the first time I have ever uttered these words in a positive light; I have work tomorrow. It's positive because it'll mean back to my meal routine, moving around all day, being active like a cool as fox... who sells electronic equipment... and, you know, they pay me to be there which is always nice.

Alright, all done. I didn't want this to be too long winded, so it would fit nicely between TV shows if you wanted to read it in the ads. I'm a real thoughtful guy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment