Monday 9 July 2012

Day One- Putting it Out There so I Can't Back Out

Sooooo as of today, I am going to take a much healthier approach to life for one whole month. It doesn't sound like much, but what you must understand is I am one lazy sonofabitch. I don't like cooking, I gym on an extremely casual basis, and I don't play any kind of sport.
For the next month, this is all going to change. I'll be trying to eat 6 meals a day, I'll be hitting the protein powder and weight loss supplements, and I'll be gyming at least 4 times a week. Shit is about to get real.

The goal? To up my skuxx level from general skuxx to straight up man dime. Currently sitting around 92kg, I'm going balls out to basically see how much I can drop in a healthy manner. To be fair, I won’t actually be that cut up if I don’t drop that much weight, but I will be working my ass off to see results, whether on the scales or through sheer number of girls hanging off my guns at the end of the month. I'll try and update this on a daily basis, and I'll throw a picture in here and there to keep anyone who wants to read informed.

Any info will be gratefully received, and I will be interested to see if this actually ends up with more views than my usual blog. Should be interesting.

Cheers team, have fun watching me hate life for the next 30 days!

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant. Brilliant idea, brilliant writing skills. If I hadn't just pledge several years of abstinence, I would be dry humping your man-ness in 30 days. First in line for it.
    Good for you. Will subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH! Took me like two days to figure out how to reply, but we're here now so it's all ok. Thanks for the message man, I'm still unsure which part I was most appreciative of; the comments on my writing from someone who already has an amazingly well writen blog, or the prospect of dry humping (or lack there of)... It's still a coin toss.

    Definately following your 1000 days of joy, and joyness!

    ReplyDelete