Thursday 19 July 2012

Day Eleven- Slow And Steady Wins The Race

Weight: 88.1kg

So it's only .1kg, atleast it's movement in the right direction, right? I'm sure I read some sh*t about a fast as rabbit getting beaten by a tortoise with down syndrome... I am unsure.

One thing I have noticed, is that every day I've gone either up, or dropped minimally in weight, I've smashed back some carb related goodness the day before. Moral of the story? Carbs are bad, mmmkay?

PROGRESS on the weekend activities front though! I'm thinking I'll go throw a ball around or some sheet. Nice and easy, requires max one other person and doesn't require all too much skill on my part. Perfect! Either that, or hire a smoke machine for my bedroom, hit the party pills and rave it up for a day. It's a definate coin toss. Obviously, I'm not overly creative when it comes to new ways to improve performance at this; so I put it to YOU; the people reading this self involved rant: Delicious things a retarded cook such as myself could potentially make instead of GOD DAMN STIR FRYS! GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment