Tuesday 24 July 2012

Day Sixteen- Over The Hump... Haha, Hump.

Weight: 86.7kg

Damn it. Still better than I had expected over the last weekend though, so back to progress as of tomorrow. Or atleast thats the plan.


I think the main concern at this point is how much of a dime I may become with fourteen days to go. What if I end up too dime related, and I lose all of my friends because my unnecessarily good looks threaten everyone? This is a key concern for the aspiring man-dime.

Dimeness aside, I am keeping things in perspective. At the end of the day, I've spent just over two weeks being healthier than normal. It's not a long time, and it hasn't been the world's most dramatic change, so the test will be keeping it going and continuing my sweet progress until we no longer need a washboard at the flat as you can just use my abs.

Anyway, Geordie is on once again. Time to watch my fellow man-dimes before gym time.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment