Tuesday 10 July 2012

Day Two- Sh*t is Getting REAL

Weight: 93.1kg

Point of Reference... Also, wearing all grey... like a boss.

So my estimate yesterday was a little off, weighed myself thismorning and found that im actually 93.1kg of man-ness. Not too fussed, just a little more work to do I suppose.
Eating today has been pretty sweet, havn't quite started the cold sweats one gets from prolonged Burger King withdrawl which was positive.

Also, I purchased some suppliments last night at like 10.30pm from bodybuilding.co.nz (I know, makes me sound like I think I'm a Hercules). Why do you care, you ask? Because the website is balls out easy to use, they keep you updated from the minute they recieve your order to the minute they dispatch it, the prices are reasonable, AND the sh*t turned up less than 24 hours after ordering. Credit where credit is due, thats some epic service.

Anyway, things to do before gym. Update again tomorrow yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment